We offer a wide range of domestic electrical services, whether you need your home completely rewired, or simply need some new lighting or an additional socket fitted.
Testing and Inspection: We offer a very comprehensive testing and inspection service for all our domestic clients, which can be very useful to home buyers and landlords. It is recommended that a residential property is periodically tested and inspected at least every ten years. Unlike so many of our competitors, LONDON ELECTRICIANS services demands no call out fee, no minimum charge and there are no other hidden costs such as parking, mileage or congestion charge. With the many rules and regulations to consider for building and electrical work, including "Part P" and the "17th edition", it is more important than ever to ensure you know exactly what condition your electrical installations are in. All testing is carried out in accordance with the 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations, BS7671. If you would like a full test and inspection on your property then do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a free quote.
Some of the services we provide:
- Complete rewiring of old and degraded electrical systems in houses and flats.
- Upgrades and extensions to existing systems including additional lighting and power points.
- Outside security lighting.
- Supplies to garages, outbuildings, gardens and ponds.
- Smoke alarms.
- Replacement of old fuse boards with modern consumer units with Residual Current Safety Devices.
- Surveys and safety reports for houses and flats prior to purchase.
- Electrical Safety legislation regulations standards
- Identification of unsafe electrical situations
- Electrical test procedures
- Installation and replacement of electrical components
- Checking the correct and safe operation of installed electrical components
- Installing and/or rerouting cables
- Lighting installations
- Single and 3phase Supplies
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Test and Inspection
- New Metered Services
- Ceiling Fans
- Panel Upgrades
- Fuses to Breakers
- Surge Protection
- Telephone and Cable
- Indoor and Outdoor Wiring and Lighting
- New Construction/Additions
- Exhaust Fan Installation
- Recessed Lighting
- Ballast Replacement
- Wiring Upgrades
- Lighting Controls
- Replace Circuit Breakers
- Farm & Shed Wiring
- Rental Property Maintenance
- Code Violation Electrical Repairs
- Dimmer Switches/Motion Lighting
- Switches and Outlets
- Jacuzzi & Sauna Hook up
- Copper/Aluminium Wiring